terms & conditions
Please note that access to and the use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using this website Users are agreeing to be bound by such terms and conditions. Users returning to this website are advised to check these terms and conditions as Two Rivers reserves the right to change them from time to time without notice:-
© 2018 Aberdeen Asset Management. The copyright in all material stored displayed and accessible on this Website is either by Two Rivers or duly licensed from third parties and protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
Users of this Website may copy any material from this Website for the purpose of communicating details about Two Rivers and its business activities but for no other purpose and shall not republish, store or reproduce any such material for the benefit of any third party or its business activities, including without limitation (a) use for advertising, brochures, editorial publications and (b) incorporating into or storing in any other Website or in any electronic retrieval system, without the prior written consent of Two Rivers.
Except as expressly provided, nothing in this Website shall be construed as conferring any licence or right under any copyright of Two Rivers.
The Two Rivers logo and “Two Rivers” are registered trademarks of Two Rivers. Nothing in this Website shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trade mark of Two Rivers.
All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this Website are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and Two Rivers intends no infringement of such trade marks.
Two Rivers shall not be liable for any costs, losses, expenses or damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including loss of profits, business revenue or goodwill) arising from the use or access of or inability to use or access, interruption or availability of this Website (including any third party linked Website) its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data, reliance on material contained on this Website (including any third party linked Website) or otherwise in respect of its use.
In addition , Two Rivers shall not be liable for any third party content submitted or accessed from this website (including material submitted by users) and accordingly, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information submitted by users , are those of the respective authors and any reference on this website to any persons, products, websites or services does not constitute or imply their endorsement or recommendation by Two Rivers, its employees, agents or sub-contractors.
Disclaimer of Warranties
This Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and Two Rivers makes no representations or warranties generally about the information included on this Website or any linked third party Websites. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that descriptions, dimensions, references to condition, necessary permissions for use, occupation and other details given are accurate, however there may be inadvertent inaccuracies, omissions or errors and it is recommended that Users satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. Any decisions based on the information contained on this Website (including any linked third party Websites) are the sole responsibility of the user. Two Rivers reserves the right to make modifications to the material on this Website without prior notice.
Users agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and are prohibited from posting on this website any unlawful, harmful, abusive, threatening, harassing or defamatory material of any kind.
Security of Personal Data
Two Rivers will use reasonable endeavours to keep secure all information which Users input on this Website (including any linked third party Websites) although it cannot fully guarantee such security as the Internet is not a secure medium of communication. Two Rivers is not, and will not be, responsible for any damages the User may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
The terms and conditions of use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute relating to these terms and conditions or the use of this Website.
Two Rivers Shopping Centre Christmas Advent Calendar Giveaway Rules & Disclaimer Terms and conditions:
- Promotion opens at 07:00 on 01/12/2021 and closes at 23:59 on 24/12/2021. This promotion is a Facebook competition operated by Two Rivers Shopping Centre (‘the promoter’)
- Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).The promotion excludes The Two Rivers Shopping Centre employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entry to the competition is free and is via Facebook on The Two Rivers Shopping Centres official page (https://www.facebook.comTwoRiversCentre).
- To enter, you must answer the question on the post on the Riverside Facebook page.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by 23:59 on each day of the giveaway
- The winner will have 28 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation
- The prize is for 1 winner.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only
- The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
- No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
- The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
- Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
- By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: Two Rivers Centre, Management Suite Two Rivers, Mustard Mill Rd, Staines-upon-Thames TW18 4WB .
- By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Two Rivers Centre, Management Suite Two Rivers, Mustard Mill Rd, Staines-upon-Thames TW18 4WB