Get Directions To:
Two Rivers, Mustard Mill Road, TW18 4WB
To get directions please enter your postcode below and select your method of transport.
Mode Of Transport
Two Rivers Location
Two Rivers, located in the heart of Staines, is easily accessible from the A30, M3, M4 and M25 and by rail, bus and on foot. With fantastic parking facilities all on one level and free parking after 6pm, it could not be easier to visit Two Rivers.
Directions by Car
The M25 passes very prominently through Staines
From London take the A316 which connects with the A308 at Sunbury
From Middlesex take the A30 into Staines
From South-West take the A30 through Staines
From Oxfordshire take the M40 / M25 through to Staines
Directions by Bus
The following bus routes will bring you into Staines Town Centre where you will easily find the Two Rivers Shopping Centre.
- 117 Lampton to Staines Stops at Staines
- 203 Hounslow to Staines Stops at Staines
- 216 Kingston to Staines Stops at Staines
- 290 Richmond to Staines Bridge Stops at Staines Bridge
- 461 Kingston Hospital to Staines Midstop (Thorpe Park)
- 481 Kingston Hospital to Staines Stops at Staines
- 491 Kingston to Heathrow Airport Central Midstop (Staines)
- 602 Shepperton to Staines Stops at Staines
Directions by Rail
There is a fast and frequent service into Staines Station from London Waterloo, Reading and Windsor. For more details, train times and fares please visit www.nationalrail.co.uk The station is only a short walk from Two Rivers.
If you would like to take advantage of our proximity to the River Thames and its cycle path, Two Rivers offers bicycle racks across the site, locations of which can be found on our Services page here