Christmas is back at Costa
1st November 2018
The new flavours and cups will be released on November 1 this year with four colourful cups and a throng of new flavours.
These flavours include favourites like the Black Forest Hot Chocolate and the Gingerbread and Cream Hot Chocolate and Lattes that are back by popular demand.
There are also a number of new and delicious sounding flavours like Hazelnut Praline & Cream and Caramalised Orange & Cream.
You can find the full seasonal flavour list below.
- Black Forest Hot Chocolate
- Caramelised Orange & Cream Latte and Caramelised Orange & Cream Hot Chocolate
- Hazelnut Praline & Cream Latte and Hazelnut Praline & Cream Hot Chocolate
- The Luxury Caramel, like hot chocolate but hot caramel
- The Luxury Chocolate, a decadent hot chocolate
- Hot Spiced Apple
- Gingerbread & Cream Latte and Gingerbread & Cream Hot Chocolate
- Winter Character Roast, a blend of winter berries, dark cocoa and spices
The seasonal holiday cups will come in four colours – the signature Costa red, teal, bronze and purple. Each of the cups have a festive design on the front ranging from a gingerbread man, to a reindeer, snowman and Santa Claus himself.It certainly is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.